Graphic Design: A Parallel Universe of Creativity
As a professional photographer, I, like other creative-minded entrepreneurs spend approximately 80 percent of my time performing the "business end" of things. So I oftentimes find myself in a position to create marketing materials to promote my art; a chance to perform my second favorite creative outlet of graphic design.
As a result, over the years I have accumulated education and experience in graphic design resulting in samples that certainly complement my work, and for that matter anyone in the creative arts community.
Having a front row seat to the life and business of art, I feel competent in consulting, designing and/or creating the necessary graphic design products necessary to promote one's brand. An example of my graphic design expertise follows:
• Brand visual identify (typeface, color, logo design, tagline, etc.)
• Visual resumes
• Folded business "portfolio" cards highlighting image samples
• Portfolio "leave-behinds"
• Photo book cover and page design
• Exhibit signage, gift shop display signage,
• Additional marketing and communication peripherals
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.